How to Use
We’ve identified more than 1,200 trusted non-profits, clinics, and immigrant-serving organizations that are able to connect with you directly in your community.
Step 1. Enter your zip code.
Step 2. Get more targeted results and filter your search by the type of organization:
- Legal Help: organizations with access to free or discounted legal assistance for the immigrant community
- Healthcare Access: clinics and organizations that either provide services or information on accessing health services and insurance as an immigrant
- Mental Health Support: organizations with pro-bono or community-oriented mental health services or guides
- Financial Assistance: organizations teaching financial literacy or offering employment support
- Community Action & Organizing: local, regional, and national organizations coordinating many efforts of the immigrant community to advocate for their rights
Step 3. Scroll through the results and see organizations near you. Check out their websites, give them a call, send them an email – connect and get help.
If you are looking to find a private lawyer, we recommend American Immigration Lawyers Association’s (AILA) Lawyer Search tool.